Upon registration payment must be made in full.
The registration form must be filled out including a full history of your dog as well as your contact information.
- You must cancel within 7 business days before your class starts that you have registered for in order to be eligible for a refund. This gives us time to fill your space. All refunds are subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
Private and Zoom Sessions:
- 48 hours notice prior to appointment is required for all cancellations or your session is forfeited.
- Pre-paid sessions expire after 1 calendar year.
- All refunds are subject to a
$20 cancellation fee.
- For private training you may reschedule up to 2 times otherwise you forfeit the session.
- We can not offer make up sessions for classes. Students may miss 1 class out of the set,
if you miss 2 classes you will unfortunately forfeit the set.
- Dogs that are sick or recovering from illness are not permitted to partake in class or private sessions.
- If your dog is not neutered or spayed, please disclose this as we may have to ensure they are safe during class.
- If your dog is in heat they may not attend classes. You may attend class without your dog in these cases and this is encouraged.
- Please ensure your dog is up to date on necessary vaccines or
has had a recent titre.
- If your dog has a bite history, they are not eligible for group classes. Private training would be your option. Please contact us if you have any questions. you must disclose this at time of registration.
Unsuitable Dogs for Classes:
- I do reserve the right, in the name of safety for everyone, to decide that
group classes are not a fit for your dog if their behaviour is not healthy for them or productive for the environment. If this is the case, we will make arrangements for private training and apply a credit towards such from the initial payment made for the class.
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by one adult who is NOT the main handler for the dog in class. Each dog must have a focused and dedicated handler that is not distracted. One (1) child welcome to attend and must be able to remain seated for the duration of the class unless working with their dog. If a child becomes disruptive during class, I will ask that the supervising adult to remove the child from class. If you have any questions about this, please send an email 24 hours prior to class.
Dogs in Class:
- All dogs must remain on leash at all times unless instructed otherwise.
- No dog-dog interaction on the premises unless permission has been granted, this is for the safety of students and dogs.
• solid leashes (no retractables)
• flat buckle collars
• head collars
• prong collars
• chain martingale collars
• choke chain collars
• shock collars
- The client has the right to refuse any part of the functional assessment, training class and/or behaviour change program including any training exercises they feel are inappropriate.
- It is recommended that client openly communicates with the trainer, and the behaviour change or training program may be adjusted to reflect the client’s wishes.
-The client has the right to ask further questions and be clear on all relevant details before consenting to the consulting relationship.
- Must be made during registration process before first session in the form of credit card or e-transfer to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to 604-902-7801.
- Refunds are subject to a $20 service fee.